From the task list view, you can choose the Tags option to get to the tags list. This lists all of your tags, sorted by descending task count. The exact # of active tasks is shown in parenthesis after each tag.
Here, you have the following options:
- Click on a tag to see all of the tasks tagged with this tag
Long-press a tag to get the following options:
- Remove Tag – removes this tag from all tasks
- Create New Task With Tag – creates a new task, putting this tag into the tags field
- Show/Hide on Home Page – adds or removes an underscore (_), which signifies that tasks tagged with this tag should not be displayed on the task list when you start Astrid. You can use this for tags that are normally unactionable, such as your shopping list, which is only relevant to you when you are shopping.
- Press the menu button to see sorting options. You can sort ascending / descending alphabetically or ascending / descending by # of tasks